Monday, March 23, 2009

It's My BIRTHDAY!!!!

The famous words of our now 5 year old Bradley. I cant believe that he is already 5. Where has the time gone?
Happy Birthday Buddy! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!

more to come on this little studs birthday party in a few weeks!

8 comments:

Julie T. said...

Seriously. . . where does the time go? Happy b-day to you Bradley!

Marylin said...

Man there were lots of us pregnant 5 years ago and a few of you that delivered the same day!! Liz's boy has his today too! Grace will be 5 in April!! Happy Birthday Bradley!

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday Bradley!

Heidi said...

Did he then continue with, "and I'll cry if I want to??" Ha Ha!

Happy Birthday Bradley!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday. He looks just like john in that picture.

Jennie Z said...

Wow. Crazy that he is already 5. I remember when he and Max were like 2 and Bradley would hit Max and then Max would just bite him back. So glad we are not in that stage anymore! How are you guys doing?

maureen said...

its time to update the blog kids..
Brian has been checking to boards at work for job openings, nothing that dont require a degree right now. I am trying to find out the name if the construction company doing the airport work, that might be something ..meanwhile doing a job search for you John...I love you guys
Mom

Josh said...

Um... I thought that maybe there was something wrong with my google reader, but no, you really haven't blogged in three months, better hop on that yo.