What fun we all had at field day. There were so many great wet activities!! I'm so happy we made it. This morning was nothing if not CRAZY!! Being the blondie that I am, I accidentally bought a 2009 calender and have been using it! Luckily I have showed up to all of my appointments on time and on the right day! Our dog Boog was scheduled to be neutered today the 28th and I thought that the 28th was tomorrow not today. Well lucky for me, last night I realized that was not the case and hurried to shift a few things around to make everything work out. Jaden has to be to school be 8am and I needed to have Boog at the Vet anywhere from 8-9am. Well that doesnt seem so bad right? Right! If only it were that simple! I occasionally watch my neighbors little boy while she works, and of coarse I needed to watch him today! And she drops him off at 8:30am. Now if this was the only little hiccup, I'd be able to deal with it! Our Vet is on the clear other end of town. Horizon and 95. I'm at North Decatur and 215.
Now you ask me, why do you take him clear over there? My answer is, it's CHEAPER!!! The Vet we were going to wanted to charge about $300.00 for a neuter, meds, office visit, blood work, anesthesia, and an x-ray to check for hip displasia ( sorry for the spelling :)). While Dr. Plfaum is including all of the same things, except for the x-ray for only $125.00. Cheaper!!
Anyway I just asked if my neighbor could drop off her little guy 10 til 8 and hoped I would make it across town in time. It must be my LUCKY day because I was only 5min. late and was able to make it back to Jadens school to watch her participate in field day and Bradley was happy to have been able to join in the fun too!!
Note to self : Check calender year before purchasing a calender!!! ;)
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




6 comments:
That is so funny! I am not sure which is more funny, that you bought a calendar for the wrong year, or that it is almost June and you are still using it! I am glad you have figured out how to make it work!!Looks like a fun field day.
I've been looking forward to Field Day for so long. I missed it last year because Landon was really sick and I had to stay home with him. So we're there and they are lining up to begin and BAM! I get a tiny spot in my eye and knew a migrain was coming. So I had to leave before they even started! I suffered all day too. It was a doozy! It was so awful! I was so upset I missed Field Day again! Frankie video taped a lot for me, so that will have to suffice....tear.
its almost like your my biological child!!
I once bought a calendar for the wrong year [the pix were so pretty!!] I used it all darn year without realizing I was a day off and further, when I wrote a check I was using not the previous year but an entirely different year..[it varied from 1-5 years off when going back over checks..] the funny thing about the checks is the stupid bank cashed them or I might have clued in. and not one clerk noticed either..ahh, Iowa, proof hell is full and the dead walk the earth. seems like everything worked out tho...will chuckle over this post for a while.
That's hilarious that you've been using a 2009 calender. You crack me up, Heather. Did you just buy it? It seems a little early to already be selling calenders for next year.
We still love you blondie! (ha ha)
Whats up girl....I've been trying to catch up on everyones posts...I've been a little MIA lately
Post a Comment