

Okay like so many of you I have fallen in LOVE with the Twilight series. I couldnt put the books down and John and the kids were feeling a little neglected.
I do agree with Rachel that some parts were a little slow moving, but over all I think that they were very well writen. I think that everyone that hasn't read them NEEDS to add them to the top of there summer reading list! It is such a wonderful love story with great characters! One of my favorites is Alice- I just love her personality! I dont want to give anything away to those of you who havent read them so I wont say anything more except READ IT! You'll be glad you did!
Breaking Dawn the forth book that ends the series hits the selves August 2nd. I cant wait!!!
I do agree with Rachel that some parts were a little slow moving, but over all I think that they were very well writen. I think that everyone that hasn't read them NEEDS to add them to the top of there summer reading list! It is such a wonderful love story with great characters! One of my favorites is Alice- I just love her personality! I dont want to give anything away to those of you who havent read them so I wont say anything more except READ IT! You'll be glad you did!
Breaking Dawn the forth book that ends the series hits the selves August 2nd. I cant wait!!!
Twilight the movie comes to theaters December 12, 2008. Check out this teaser . You'll be glad you did!! http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=33429578




14 comments:
Sorry, those books look just a little too girly for me.
I finished the 1st book this morning. The second is calling me but I promised myself I wouldn't start it until after YW tonight. It will probably be a late night reading! BTW, thanks for fueling my new-found obsession and letting me borrow the second book. :)
OH MY GOSH! Where the heck did you find that teaser! It's so awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed these books, Heather. It's nice to know of others who enjoyed them as much as I did. I might steal that link to post on my blog - if that's not okay, let me know.
I've got to admit that the preview actually made it look good. Most people say that the book is always better than the movie, but maybe this will be the reverse for me.
You had asked me if I had read them. Yes, I read all 3 last fall. I thought I would hate Twilight because I am not into that sort of stuff, but started reading it for a book club. I actually loved it and couldn't stop until I had read all 3!
You ARE hooked! I was glad I got to chat with you for a bit the other day, after tearing you away from your book! I just might have to read them.
I've heard that they are really good. All my friends at school have read them and they all LOVED the books. I'll have to check 'em out! Thanx!
The cover looks cool. I promise I will make an attempt to read this one day!
I am also a Twilight addict! I have read each one 8 or 9 times each and can't wait for the next! Did you read The Host- it wasn't as good to me the first time I read it but I really liked it the second time. It just came out this month.Thanks for posting the trailer- I am sad to say I missed it coming out!!
okay girly girl..time to put the book down and post more stuff...LOL
Well, ALL my friends in Virginia said that I had to read these books, and now all the Vegas girls are saying the same. So I guess I need to read them. Thanks for the recommendation.
I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon. I have only heard of them briefly.
I read the first 2 while on best rest in the fall. I need to read the 3rd still. I loved them, but I'm afraid my family and house will fall apart if I start the 3rd!
Heather - we took at last minute trip to Disneyland this weekend. I knew when we decided to go that I would miss everything for Mrs. B, but our season passes expire in a few weeks, so we wanted to go use them one last time. I hope the party was fun. We'll have to get together for lunch.
Post a Comment