I'm finally going to go to Beauty School!!! Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Science. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I have wanted to go to Beauty School since I was a little girl. I should have listened to my parents and gone to VoTech when I was younger, but who listens to their parents when their a teenager??
I am already enrolled, I just need to meet with the Director next Wednesday to figure out loans and grants, then I'm on my way!
School starts November 10th and my classes are Monday- Thursday 5pm-10pm. So it's a perfect fit for my family. I'll still be able to do all of my mommy and wife duties!WooHoo!!! Another awesomely great thing, is that I found out yesterday that one of my friends is going too! I really happy that I'll have someone there that I already know and that has the same values that I do! Another WooHoo!!!
P.S. If anyone wants to contribute to my tuition ($18,000), I am now accepting donations. Thank you!! ;)
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




10 comments:
Good for you!! I think almost every girl secretly wants to go to beauty school. I am so proud of you.
Doesn't it feel good to have a family but still be an individual. I'm gald you get to do what you want. I want to take photography classes. Some day!
Congrats! I'm glad you didn't go to VoTech. We had too much fun for regrets. =) Good luck and totally enjoy yourself. I'll definately come to you when you're done.
That is so awesome. I am proud of you. I want to go to school too, but I will probably never get around to it.
Congratulations! What a big life change. I have always thought that would be a great way to make money with a flexible schedlue. Good Luck with loans and grants!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
Way to go Heather! It's always so nice to have friends that know how to do hair. I'm sure Jaden will love all the fun styles and cuts you'll try out on her.
I've secretly always wanted to attend culinary school.
I wanted to go to beauty school after I got my college degree, but I couldn't really afford to pay $10,000 for more school after I had just spent 5 years paying tuition. I see that the price for beauty school has gone up...significantly. Good for you, Heather. Way to do something for yourself.
I'm so excited for you! I love doing hair . It is a great family career. You can do as much or as little as you'd like. You'll be great.
Good for you! I am sure you will be pulling your hair out by the end but it will be soooooo worth it! I made some very good friends while I was in school and had some fun too although I was super glad to graduate but you will do awesome! Isn't there a cheaper school in Vegas? :)
Post a Comment