Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm an Esme!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Thank you Emily for this. It was fun to find out what character I am most like in the Twilight World.

So funny! I decided that I wanted to see who John was most like, and found out that we are a perfect match in both fiction and non-fiction

I'm a Carlisle! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'm an Esme also! I took the quiz on Emily's blog. I would've thought I'm a little more like Alice but now that I think about it I am probably more like Esme. Fun anyway!

Ronda said...

That was fun. I am an Esme too! Probably all stay at home moms are like Esme. Canb't wait for the movie.

Emily B said...

Kevin was Edward, so we are a perfect match, too.