Jaden started playing soccer in the beginning of fall. At first she had wanted to quit because it was all new to her and she felt it was to hard for her. I told her that I wanted her to finish out the season and then if she never wanted to play again, she wouldnt have to. She came to me about 3 weeks ago telling me that she loves soccer and that she in so happy that I wouldn't let her quit.
Alot of the girls on her team were on her softball team aswell and she has the same coach which I think is great! Her coach is really good about constuctive criticism and making their team unified!
I am so proud of her for agreeing to stick it out and happy that she is enjoying playing soccer now. I honestly would have let her quit if I hadn't spent $100.00 signing her up and for her uniform. Because of this I have been reminded of a lesson that I learned along time ago, but had forgotten. That we should always try new things and you shouldn't give up just because something is hard. Not everything we do is going to be easy, but if we work at it and give it our all then our reward will be all the greater in the end!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




4 comments:
Jaden is not much of a quitter cause her parents stick to their guns and try hard to finish what they start.
I am so proud of her!! and isn't it a happy thing that she found it to be fun after all. lessons for a life time!! good going Heather, another lesson learned, and, it will spread to the others so easily, cause Jaden will be there to tell them, just go for a season, if you still don't like it, you don't have to go back.
Love you guys!! hope all is well at your end. Me? got a new pump for the spa and have spa "snot" to clean out and get it back up to speed for the winter....LOL..I get the BESTEST jobs
Way to make her stick with it! Good advice about giving life our all.
I want Emily to start soccer next year and I am a little worried about what she will think about it. I will also have her at least finish the season out if she doesn't like it. Good advice about sticking it out.
I'm sure she tears it up out there!
Post a Comment