


Every fall when my Mom starts to decorate for Halloween she asks all of my brothers and sisters to give her silly pictures of our kids for her walls.
In years past Jami, Josh, and Cassidy have done this for me because I didnt know how to use the program, but this year I did it myself!!!! Yippy for me!! :)
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




7 comments:
Ahhh...freaky! That is some pretty impressive photoshop(?) work. I love the Labrynth one. "you remind me of the babe, what babe. The power of voo-doo, who-do." Sorry, it's just all bringing me back.
I also love the Labrynth picture. My sister-in-law gave me that movie on DVD for Christmas last year, and I think it was my favorite present ever.
Wow, those are wierd, but very cool. I miss seeing you around church! Hey, I moved our blog. I couldn't remember if I had given it to you so you could change it on your link list.
http://haughfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Ha ha! Good job Heather! They turned out great. I love what you did with Owen. I have no idea what we are going to do still.
How weird are those!
How was your camping trip?
You are going to have to tell me how to do that labrynth one...I love that movie!! I could make all of my kids goblins!
So funny! I love the bottom one especially cause it is from one of my favorite movies of all time!! :)
Post a Comment