Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally updated family pictures: )

12 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

That slide show is cool. And the subject is ver pretty. Where did you go? We are looking for somewhere to do ours.

Rachel B. said...

So cute. Those turned out great! Such a cute little family.

Warmoth Family said...

What a cute family! We need to get family pictures. Your little situation on Monday sounds like what we go through with Zack. I wish I knew how to improve their mood swings. Kids will be kids, right? We are headed your way. We'll be in Vegas this Saturday...call me if you are home this weekend!
Love you guys!
The Warmoth Family

Kourtney said...

Dang gurrrl, you're lookin' HOTT!!! Those pics are great! What a cute family! You'll have to tell me where that was.

Shalae said...

BEAUTIFUL! They turned out so cute! I love the boys' dressed up with their little vests! You are looking mighty fine yourself!

John and Heather Davis said...

Stacy, my sister Jami took them for us. I can give you her # if you'd like!

Kourtney, we went to the J.W. Marriot in Summerlin.

Emily B said...

Your pictures look great. We were going to get some done, but now that we're having another baby, we're going to wait.

A Thousand Splendid Suns is pretty good so far, but it is very sad. I'm only on page 77. But after reading that one you could read The Kite Runner by the same author. Let me know what you think.

Karen and John said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I loved the one with you and your daughter, you look so cute!! It is great when you have a sister or someone in the family to take the pics for you.

Heidi said...

Those do look great Heather - your kids look like such willing participants! Your sister did a great job!

maureen said...

jaden gets more and more beautiful all the time, I miss her a lot. tell her grandma loves her.

camille kempton said...

Jaden looks so pretty in those. She is growing up.And the boys outfits....SO cute!

Jennie Z said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are looking so grown up!
Sorry to hear about Owen and the gym. At least it is not worse- he could be biting like Max was. Although at the time, I thought he would never out grow it- he eventually did. Just be consistent with whatever consequence you choose. Good Luck!