Friday, September 5, 2008

RANT

I really wanted to go and see a movie tonight, so I went to IMBD to see what was playing and found that 7 of the movies out right now are rated R. Rated R!!! Whats with that?! So what are my other options? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants- um no, Mama Mia- saw it on the strip loved it but I dont really feel like watching it on the big screen, and please- House Bunny- give me a break!!! What is up with the lack of GOOD entertainment?!

3 comments:

Kourtney said...

It's a good thing you didn't go see Mamma Mia! My best friend and I went awhile ago and it SUCKED!!! We had both heard it was good from other people. We were so mad we wasted our money and time! I hadn't been that dissapointed in a long time.
Then we went and saw House Bunny last week and we really liked it. Of course it's not going to win any awards, but we laughed through the whole movie.
Sorry there's nothing for you to see! I can't wait for Baby Mamma to come out on DVD. I didn't see it in the theater but I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

Josh said...

I know! After Batman, the movies took a dive this Summer, But after Batman, it is going to be hard to find a movie that pleases me.

Emily B said...

I remember like last summer or the summer before when there were NO rated R movies at the theater. I think like two R movies came out, and they were horror movies. It was such a nice change.