Our family loves to go on walks, and about a year and a half ago we extended our walks to the desert just outside our neighborhood. After we did this, Bradley started to talk about "THE ALIENS" John and I were so thrown off and confused, we had no idea what he was talking about until we went for another walk in the desert. So then of coarse John and I have fed into his imagination and started to point out things like a garden hose and said that "it must be an alien baby and when it rained it must have gotten stuck and was accidentally left behind." Or the strange forms in the dirt must be where their ship had landed. Its great because Jaden has also made some findings of her own. I love listening to the creative things that my kids come up with and watch them grow and stretch their imaginations. I hope that this never ends.
on the left is the "ALIEN SPAWN" a.k.a. garden hose and on the right is Jaden's discovery, alien markings on the rock. I wonder what it means?????
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




2 comments:
Great imaginations! It must come from Jon and all those comic books!
how funny. Kids are so entertaining.
Post a Comment