Monday, February 2, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!

Owen celebrated his 2nd birthday on the 21st of January. This was really hard for me, because I'm normally pregnant again by this point so I dont have to say goodbye to the baby stage for long. Being that I'm not pregnant and dont plan to be, until school is out at least, having him turn 2 and offically be deemed a toddler is a lot a bit sad for me! So I wanted to write down a few things I dont want to ever forget!

Owen you are such a BOY! So I guess loving dirt is a given. You are a little monkey the way you climb onto counters and get into the cupboards, consuming all you find within them. Since you were able to crawl, you have been wrestling your brother and your sister. I think that your favorite thing to say would be "sha up" to everyone. This drives me absolutey crazy! I think that you like to drive Mommy crazy though! Especially when you color all over my walls.

I love it when you talk, except of coarse when you say "shut up." I love the way your little voice sounds. I love it when you pretend to be a puppy and bark and make licking noises. It's so cute!! You have the best laugh and a talent for getting out of trouble. When you are told to say sorry, you rub your own head and say sorry. And that makes me laugh.

I am so blessed to be your mother. You have brought so much joy into our home. I am going to miss the baby stage, but I am excited to continue to watch you grow and discover new things. I love you Little Little!

Then...

and Now...

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't believe he's two already!! We have missed him in Nursery!

Rachel B. said...

Happy birthday to your little Owen! He sounds like he's got quite the little personality. I love it!

Shalae said...

Can't believe he's two either! They grow up too fast!

Jennie Z said...

Wow that is crazy that Owen is 2. It seems like he was just born!

Ronda said...

He is so cute, I can see why he knows how to get out of trouble so easily. Happy Birthday

Kourtney said...

Happy belated Birthday Owen!!! He is such a cutie! I hope he had a great birthday.