Girls Camp is just 3 days away and I cant wait!! I am so greatful for the opportunity I have to serve the Young Women with an awesome group of women. A big shout-out to Lani who is our wards camp director and also a Mia Maid adviser, and to Stacy who is the asst. camp director. They have worked so incredibly hard to put this years camp together. I know that it's going to be a memorable one for all of the girls and also us leaders.
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




5 comments:
I'm sure girls camp will be a blast for all of you - hopefully you won't get rained on too much! Have a wonderful time :)
Um... I would seriously consider changing the assistant abreviation to asst. in the sentance: "...and to Stacey who is the ass. camp director." I read that the first 2 times with shock, then on the 3rd time I realized what you were saying.
Oh my goodness Josh, thinks for the heads up on that! I thought that is what I put. Although it did give me a good laugh at the thought of you reading it 3 times and not getting what I meant- I'll admit that I'm a bit embarrassed;\
I am sure you will have so much fun. I am a so bumbed that I am not going to be able to be there! I was so excited when I first got called into YW that I was going to go to camp . . . then I had to go have a baby. What do you do? Make sure to tell everyone that I wish I could have come. HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOO!
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment