We went and got a Wii this weekend and boy is it a BLAST!! It's all everyone here wants to do! We werent expecting to get a Wii yet because they are still so hard to get your hands on. We went to Target and just asked if they knew when a shipment would be coming in and the associate said that they just got in 150 of they. Holy Moly Cow!!! We were shocked that he said that they had any that we counldnt speak. After a moment of staring at us (I am sure that my facial expression was jaw dropped and eyes bugged out, while John I am sure had his tongue hanging out and his eyes glazed over) said, "So do you want one?" The kid was probably thinking that we were crazy.
We didnt buy any games yet (it came with one- Wii sports), so if anyone has any suggestions on fun games to get that the whole family can enjoy, please let me know!! I for one really want to get the WiiFit. My sister Nan has it and let me play it with her. It's so cool you dont even realize that you are working out until you stop playing. My kind of workout!!!!
1 1/4 days until camp!!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




5 comments:
I like your blog backround!
Love the new background. They just made Rock Band for Wii, so I am ready to go purchase one also. If you haven't played that game, I know you would love it. And I'm so happy to see that you have the Breaking Dawn countdown widget, too.
Wii's are a blast! You and your kids especially will love it! We have many games for our Wii. Jayden LOVES Excite Truck. It's a truck racing game. Our favorites is Wii sports and Wii Play. We also have Wii fit. I haven't tried it yet, but Brett and Jayden love it as well.
Have a blast at camp for me! Thanks for all you so to help with YW!
I am majorly anti-videogames, like MAJORLY! But I do have to say that I am interested in getting Wii. That takes a lot for me to say because I've tried my best not to let Bradley become a gamer-geek. Our XBox is really only used for DVD's, but Bradley has played it since it's summer. And that's only after he reads a chapter or two.
Let me know if you love it and maybe it will be a Christmas gift for the boys. I can't believe I'm saying that! haha!
We got a Wii in February for Zach's birthday and it is alot of fun. We bought it as a bundle online so it came with Mario & Sonic Olympic games, that's a pretty fun one. I really want to get that Wii Fit. With games being 50 bucks a pop, we haven't bought any yet, but we do rent them quite often. I would suggest renting ones first to see if it's something you want to spend the money on. Have fun :)
Post a Comment