Wednesday to get out of the house the kiddos and I went to PUMP IT UP!! And boy did we have a BLAST!! I think that this is going to be our new summer hang out! Here are some of our highlights.
(I think my video settings on my camera were messed with, because the quality is really poor.)
We had such a great time that we went back the next day with my younger sisters Candice and Julie.
They have 2 rooms of bouncing fun. You get quite the work out between the 2 rooms and going up the slide carrying Owen had to of done something for me beside make my muscles sore! When we got home both days the kids all crashed and I got some quiet time to get stuff done. It was nice!
It was so great to get a change of scenery and the best part is that it's only $7.oo per kid and Owen and I were FREE!! That's right parents play for FREE!!! The down part is that there are only 2 locations in town and they are both on the south side. I think that they need to show the north west some love and build a Pump it Up over here!!




3 comments:
Zack would love that! They need to bring that to Utah (if they haven't). I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope to see you all real soon.
We went to a place called BounceU and it looks like it is about the same thing and I think they might have one closer to you but not sure. I love that they have these places for all of us that live in the HEAT!! :)
My daughter loves these places. I can't believe how old your little sisters are.
Post a Comment