Our little Owen turned 18 months on the 21st of this month. Time flies by way to quickly through these first years.
Things he does that makes me giggle:
Dances to any sort of music
Crinkles his nose and bares his upper teeth
Opens his mouth super wide to take a bite of food
Blows rasberries, then laughs at himself
Says "goss" when his diaper needs changing
Thing that he loves:
To wrestle with our dog Boog
Getting you to chase him
The dirt!
Scream- this boy has a good set of pipes
Swimming- he wishes that he could swim on his own.
When Daddy comes home form work
BABY EINSTIEN!!! He gets incredibly excited whenever we put it on!
Thing he says:
I on ew go ( I want to go)
Shos (Shoes)
I on ees ( I want these)
Nigh Nigh (night night)
Juice
and so much more!!
Owen has such a sweet spirit. He rarley is in a bad mood. He likes to be in on all the action and play with his big sister and brother. When he is sad or gets hurt, it's only mommys love that makes it all better. Which is just fine with me! I love to watch him explore and discover new things. If something doesnt workout he is quick to find a different way.
I cant believe how fast this past 18 month has gone by. I have treasured every moment.






14 comments:
He is such a cutie! That has gone by so quickly. They always grow up too fast!
What a cute boy and I can hardly tell how much his Mom loves him :) Sometimes I wish you could just pause them for a minute in order to enjoy each stage a little more!
Time flies, huh! He's so cute. Wait to go on making it to nursery!
Hope you had fun at camp.
Oh my gosh! He is absolutely adorable. Such cute kids!
I can't believe he is already 18 months old, it feels like he should still be a little baby. You really have to hang on to every moment because it really does go fast. Just wait until he hits the fun terrible two's that we are in right now. There are some stages that I don't mind if they go a little faster then others.
My little nephew is super cute! I can't believe how time flies!
Woohoo - Now it's time for nursery! That time went by really fast!
18 months, yay! Nursery is always a welcome milestone. Now you can enjoy church a little more. He's such a cutie, Heather.
He has grown so much since we have seen you all. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you!
What a cutie! Heather, I still can't get over the fact that you have 3 kids!!! And they're all pretty stinkin' cute too.
Owen is such a cutie! It seems like I haven't seen him forever!
By the way, what teacher did Jaden get??
oh my squeezy baby!!!
he gets cuter and sweeter every day!!
by the way, when can I have my kids back...?????
next thursday thru saturday would be good!! I cancome n get em and bring em back man...anything to have them for a day or two more before school starts again and I never get to play witht them for another 9 months...pweeze...granny
Crazy! I can't believe he is really that old! It has been way too long since we've seen you. Congrats on making it all the way to nursery!!!
Post a Comment