John and I recently celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. Wow! I cant believe it's been 9 years. It seems like it was just yesterday that we told each other "I love you" for the first time. Now, a million of "I love yous" later, and I still get butterflies in my stomach!
I didn't know that it was possibly to love someone as much as I love him, and to only have that love grow more deeply and profoundly when we had our 3 children. I look forward to our future together and all of the wonderful memories it will bring.
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize you had been married that long! That is wonderful! Love the old picture, you were such a baby :)
9 years?! Congratulations. You guys look so happy and cute together!
Happy Anniversary. You guys look so young! ( Not that you look old now, but it is fun to see what you looked like 9 years ago.)
Congrats! You guys look SO young in that pic! Now you have to start planning for your 10th anniversary now! It's got to be a special trip or something romantic!
Heather, just go to "customize", then "layout", then "add a gadget." Then you can add "blog list." It even gives you the option to just add everybody from your google reader for you. I love it!
Nine years?! You do look like a baby in that picture, Heather. Congratulations to you guys.
Hey, I found you! I say you in Jill's list. I knew it was you when I saw the twilight count down. I'm on book three now. We have been married 9 years too. Where does the time go when you don't want it to.
Post a Comment