I don't know exactly what happened, but what ever it was made Bradley FUMING mad. He started to make growling noises then said, "Now I'm going to turn GREEN!!" I busted up laughing then he started to laugh too! I guess over the summer at Grandma's house he watched the old HULK movie and figured that the Hulk turned green when he was mad, so he must turn green when he gets upset aswell! Makes perfect sence to me!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago





7 comments:
I thought he was going green, like environmentally going green. No, I'm kidding! That's so funny! And the pic is great.
That's so funny!
Haa love the picture!! Oh and thanks so much for your sweet words, yesterday was a rough day but it is so nice to know that I have friends out there that are thinking of me! Thank you :)
He looks like Elphaba from Wicked!!
You are having way too much fun!
Did you show this picture to Bradley? I bet he loved it.
hey..we watched the old tv series with lou ferigno as the hulk [he wore green tights!!LOL] and bill bixby as david banner
"don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" a phrase used on the show.
Post a Comment