Friday, August 29, 2008

My How You've Grown!!!




Today is my little Jaden's 7th birthday. Her and I love to pull out her photo albums and look at them on her birthday and reminisce. It's crazy how time has flown by! And she is already telling me that she cant wait until 16 to drive and date!!! Date!? What!? I thought that I wouldn't hear that kind of talk until she is at least, well I don't know, but I sure as heck wasn't expecting it NOW!

She is such a big help! Always watching out for her little brothers' and setting a good example for them! I love having her as my daughter! She is a girlie girl whose not afraid to get her hands dirty! She's has a pretty creative mind and she is always asking questions.















She celebrated her birthday over the summer with a couple of her girlfriends! Hannah Montana all the way!! Then had a family party a week ago! So tonight its just dinner where ever she chooses!









She looks forward to next year, because she gets baptized. She has a deep love for the Gospel and she has a pretty strong testimony. Last Sunday at church- we have classes first, then sacrament- we were in the library returning chalk, one minute she was standing right next to me and the next she was gone. I thought that she was out in the hall but she wasn't. It was odd, for her, to just go off and not tell me. After about 10 to 15 minutes of my recruits and myself looking for her we found her on the pulpit waiting to bear her testimony! She has such a warm heart and a sweet spirit.














Happy 7th Birthday! I love you!!!









4 comments:

Nan said...

I will try & get the pictures I took burned onto a cd for you as soon as I can. It's on my list, I promise:) Love you and beautiful Jaden!!

Kourtney said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEN!!!
That last picture is hilarious!!! The look on Bradley's face is priceless!

Ronda said...

Hey Heather cute kids!! I finally got my blog going if you want to check it out. Love ya girl. Ronda

Ronda said...

sorry I forgot to give you my blog address it marshalldiary.blogspot.com