Thursday, April 10, 2008

All About Me!! TAG You're it

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 and a junior in High School. I was dating John, the love of my life. And loving choir! I was a huge choir geek!

5 things on my to do list:
1. clean all bathrooms
2. help Jaden with homework
3. make dinner
4. clean out garage
5. go to Home Depot to buy plywood for attic for everything I took out of my garage.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Golden Spoon frozen yogurt
2. warm brownies
3. snap peas
4. cherry yopait yogurt
5. anything chocolate!!!

5 places I've lived:
1. Delta, UT
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Springdale, UT
4. Henderson, NV
5. Las Vegas, NV
boring I know!!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Golden Swirl (aka Golden Spoon) I was a professional swriller- very proud of that fact and judge the swrilling capabilities of others.
2. JCPenneys Photo Studio/ Photographer
3. Sears Portraits / Photographer
4. Las Vegas Drive-ins HATED IT with passion!! If I were you and you go to the Drive-ins, dont ever buy any food from the concessions and if you have, I'm sorry and glad you're not dead!!
5. Nanny for guests on the strip

5 thing that you might not know about me:
1. I have a fear of cats
2. I desperately want to go sky diving
3. thrill seeker
4. I sleep on the left side of the bed (It actually changes depending on which side is closer to the door.
5. I only have 9 toes! I'm kidding I have 10 HA HA HA

6 comments:

Emily B said...

No wonder you're such a good picture taker.

It takes me about 30 minutes to upload my videos. Have you tried putting your videos on YouTube and then putting them from there to your blog? I don't know if that will help, but it is another way to upload videos. I'm not very computer savvy. I wish I could help you out better.

Josh said...

You like snap peas too? Josh has been asking me to buy fresh ones lately so he could just eat them raw. I can never find them at walmart.-cassidy

Kaufman Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah and Dustin said...

I LOVE golden swirl!!! it brings back so many great memories of when i was young! I wish we had one on our side of town but we don't and so we have to stop whenever I see one!
Cute post, I learned things i never knew about you!!

Marylin said...

I worked at Golden Swirl too about a hundred years ago!! Funny! I have another friend that did the nanny thing on the strip. I had no idea that you are a thrill seeker!

Heidi said...

It's nice to find out more about you! I bet being a photographer was a fun job.
Fresh peas from the garden are the best! My dad actually overnighted me some from his Utah garden last summer!