Monday, April 7, 2008

Please and Thank You

Owen loves to talk and have conversations with everyone. If only we could understand just what the he is saying! My absolute favorite thing that he says that I can understand is Thank You. He knows a little sign language, but the more he is able to communicate without it, the less he uses it. In the video he says thank you, bye bye, and his version of please in sign. I tried to get him to pose for a picture, (it's so cute, he tips his head to the side and says, "CHEESE") but he wouldnt do it.




I enjoy watching him grow and discover the world around him. He is such a sweet and good natured baby. I just love this little guy and all that he does. God has blessed our family with so much, but the most wonderful blessings he has given me are my three beautiful children! I cant thank him enough!

10 comments:

Rachel B. said...

What a cutie! Seriously! That video is so sweet and you can tell he has got quite the personality. I also love that I got to hear the cute little Heather giggle that I haven't heard for years in the background. He and Reese seem to be right about at the same stage. I saw that he was 1, but what month was he born in? Reese is currently on the 4th round of watching this video.

Shalae said...

That is so cute! Wouldn't it be nice to have a translation guide for everything that babies say. We are in the same boat with Ella. She says a million things, but we only understand a few words. That was a very clear and cute "thank you" though.

Emily B said...

I love that "thank you". William shakes his head back and forth just like Owen, although I don't think my boy really understands what it means yet. It's still funny to watch.

Julie T. said...

Heather-

I am so glad that you found us! Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have three kiddos- I remember going to your wedding!!

Josh said...

my nephew is sooo cute! I love the firsts!-Cassidy

Jill Johnson said...

So cute! I love this age when they are learning so much. Gracie is a Parrot. She copies everything you say. i love it.

Leah and Dustin said...

Owen is adorable and that video is so sweet! I love baby "thank-you's"
Aren't kids just the greatest!!
Dustin and I are both amazed at how much Bradley looks like John!! Crazy!!

Warmoth Family said...

Zack LOVED the video clip of Owen. He wants to watch him over and over again. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. We hope to give you all some updates real soon. We are just super busy these days. Hope you are all doing well! I saw your comment to us and I promise to provide something new in our lives real soon. (As soon as I get my camera back from Brianna)

John and Heather Davis said...

Rachel- he will be 15 months on the 21st. I cant get over how clean and neat Reese is when she eats. Owen no matrter what it is it's all over. And his way of using a fork or spoon is holding it with his left hand and eating his food with his right! Crazy kid!

Kourtney said...

He is such a doll! I can't wait for Landon and Owen to really get to play together. He says thank you so good!