Friday, April 18, 2008

Past Week of Happenings... for you Daddy!!!

Starting off with something you didnt miss.....

Look Honey, our very own E.T. .....and BIG FOOT????



Bradley and Owen sporting their cool mohawks Dinosaur Style! Dont you just love the look on Bradley's face? What a STUD!!

Autobot Jaden ready for war at Jordan's 5th birthday party. Candice let me give her a makeover. I think she took pitty on me because you are gone and I'm lonely!! She even let me put mascara and eyeliner on her, and she can't stand it when things touch her eyes. What a great sister I have!
Owen feeding the duckies. Although I think he feed himself more then he did the ducks.
Bradley fed the ducks whole slices of bread. So needless to say he ran out of bread very quickly.
We even saw a turtle. This was the highlight for Mr. B-Rad.
We went to visit Aunt Nan at work and she wasn't there when we arrived. So while we waited Owen swang in Cole's swing. Weeee
Yeah Coca Coley is here and happy. What a good boy he is. "Hey Uncle John! Guess what?? I'm only 6 months and I'm crawling and I cut my 1st tooth!"


Today is the finale!! Jaden and I went to her Hawian Jamboree. (Again the amaing Candice to the rescue, she watched the boys or me so I wouldnt have to chase after them.) They played 2 games back to back. It was really neat to play against other teams on different Leagues. This is a video of Jaden hitting and running the bases at the 1st game. She did such a great job at both games! Those Aggressors just keep getting better and better.
Here is The Aggressors after the last game. They just received a metal for a season well played. Jaden you cant see to well. She is at the far end and moved when I took the picture.
Our cutie Jaden after her game posing with her metal! The day was really windy, but the weather was nice. Her and I had a lot of fun hanging out with her team today. It's to bad that shortly after we got home I became really sick. But our wonderful daughter came to my rescue and made dinner for herself and her brothers. Peanut Butter and Jelly. She's a keeper!!
P.S. I would of taken a picture of myself, but if I look as bad as I feel, you might never come home to me. So just imagine me at my most beautiful!!
We Love You and cant wait to see you!!!

4 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

Loved your pictures, Heather! Jaden is just gorgeous! and your boys are both adorable too!

Emily B said...

Oh my gosh - your sister Candice is so old now. I haven't seen her in I don't know how many years. She looks just like your mom and your dad. I love the pictures of your kids. What a great post for your husband.

Kourtney said...

Yea for Jaden! She rocks! Sorry you feel so sick. That's a big bummer.
The boys look so cool with their mohawks.
I'm sure you're just a little excited for John to get home in a few days, right?? Haha! I know you can't wait!
Your nephew is SO FREAKING ADORABLE! You know I love me a chubby baby!
Scatter brained comment, I know.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Heather-
Your kids are so cute! They look like really great kids!