Jaden came and asked me a few days ago if she could have bangs. She hasn't had bangs for about 3 1/2 years. So I guess I can see way she would want a change.This is her before, with her beautifully messy blonde mane.
This is how much we cut off. 5 inches
And this is after. Its crazy that having bangs can make a person look so different. She was so excited to go to school today to find out what everyone thought of her new look. And was very happy to report that everyone loved them. She is gorgeous with or without bangs in my book! I'm pleased that something as little as giving her bangs makes her so happy!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




12 comments:
Cute haircut! You are right, she looks beautiful both ways.
So cute! Nothing like bangs to brighten a day!
I love the bangs! They do make her look different. Very cute!
She looks really cute with bangs. To me she looks a lot more like you. Maybe she reminds me of you because you get in the mood to do that every once in a while.
God! she is soooo gorgeous!!
no matter how her hair is styled, just lovely!!!
my girlie girl
She is beautiful! I love the new look!
She looks so grown up. So cute.
I love that she asked you for bangs. How fun when kids start to decide what styles they like. She looks beautiful.
She looks great with the bangs! I didn't realize it's been that long since she's had them.
Happy Happy Birthday Heather!!!
I love the new hair, too cute! Oh and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! And a side note the other day I was looking through old pics and I found some with you in them and it made me smile! So glad that we have been able to get back in contact!!
I just cut bangs on Ashley. I was tired of her hair in her face. Plus, it frames her face a little more since she has ken's fun hair line. So Cute.
Post a Comment