This past weekend John and I took Jaden and Bradley to see Spiderwick, (we had read all of the books to them and told them that when we finished reading them we would take them to the show) and when we were in line I dropped something, so I bent down to pick it up and my purse got caught on the counter. Everything in it fell out including my camera. It wasnt tell later when I wanted to use it that I noticed that it broke. Im so upset:( I guess the bright side to this sad story is know I get a new one!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




3 comments:
That sucks so bad! That happened to me awhile back. But you're right, now you get to buy a NEW one!!!
Isn't that the worst right when you start out your blog? Mine didn't break, but it started to not upload my pictures. It was making me crazy! But I think we figured it out.
That really sucks. I would be really ticked if I broke my camera because I really like it. Did you guys like the movie? By the way I like what you have done on your blog. Good job nerd!
Post a Comment