Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Next Ultimate Fighting Champions!

The next Ultimate Fighting Champions are trained and ready for the ring!! Jaden said that her name is Blonde Poison. We named Bradley The Eliminator, when we asked him what he thought his name should be his reply was Poopie. We decide that The Eliminator was a better fighting name!

6 comments:

Shalae said...

Heather I see you made it half of the day before blogging! You beat me. After I talked to you I went and checked mine! Funny! Loved the video! You guys must watch WWE on Monday nights for pointers! How did you finally get your video to upload?

Nan said...

From Uncle Travis-
Nice moves Blonde Poison and Poopie!

Josh said...

Blode poison is quite courageous. I am scared to take on the vicious poopie.

Cassidy said...

Blonde poison needs to do some serious trainning and demand a rematch. My bets would probably still be on Poopie!

Jennie Z said...

Okay so you are a blogging addict! It's always fun when your kids are fighting for fun instead of just to be mean! Hey I really missed you today. I just needed a good friend. Hope all is well. Happy Birthday to Bradley on Sunday!
Jen

Kourtney said...

That is so funny! They've got some fierce moves. Before you know it Owen will be all up in the mix!