Let me take a moment to introduce you to my Bradley or Mr. B-Rad as I call him. Just look at his sweet face. It screams I'M ADORABLE!! And he is...
He is the comic relief in our family always trying to make everyone laugh. He loves to make silly faces and make up strange words!! Coooka is the latest of many. He also loves to say Poopie, dont ask, its a boy thing I guess?? He is also a charmer and flirts with all the girls.. You wouldnt think it, but at age 4 he has a type! Red heads and brunets!! He has a crush on Gislle from Enchanted right now! Girl crazy already!!!
This year for his birthday he wanted a Transformers theme, particularly Bumblebee. Every time he sees a yellow car, truck, anything on wheels, he shouts out BUMBLE BEE!!
We celebrated at the park by our house with a few friends and cousins. This is his friend Tjron and cousin Andrew singing Happy Birthday!!
Bradley forgot to make a wish, he blew out his candles while we were still singing to him!! After cake and presents we played Red Rover, but instead of saying Red Rover we said Autobots and Discepticons. Then it was back to playing on the playground toys! Later I asked Bradley if he had a great Birthday and he said a very loud YES, but I wish that Max was there! So if Jennie is reading this Bradley wishes Max could come over and play! (I dont think he gets how far away Flordia is and how long of a drive that would be!!) 
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




7 comments:
Looks like he had a wonderful day! Okay, did you make that cake? It looks great and tasty!
Cute Cake! We would love to come over and play. Are you buying the plane tickets?
Max has no idea what a transformer is yet, but I am sure he would think they were pretty cool. That is so funny that Bradley is already girl crazy. I can't imagine Max being like that and he is only 6 months younger!
We miss you guys too!
Happy 4th Birfday Bumblebee Bradley!!!
Heather great job on the cake!
I am impressed by that awesome cake. He is a charmer!
I also am very impressed with the cake. Happy Birthday, B-Rad.
Way to go on the cake decorating Heather - I'm calling you next time I need a birthday cake!
Post a Comment