*I love that after 81/2 years you still open the door for me.
*For your CRAZY comic book obsession. Now Im the crazy one for loving for that!
*The way you are after you win a bid on ebay.
*I love the way you are after you dont win. Still optimistic and knowing there's always another bid coming up.
*Being a Mr. Fixit, and actually being able to fix it.
*Your love for the show Heros. A love that I also have.
*Your giving!!
*Being a true Super Dad to our kids.
*I love the adventure walks we take as a family.
*Your goofy laugh! It makes me laugh!
*The support that you are constantly giving me.
*For making me laugh all the time.
*For last nights peanut butter fight. It was a lot of awesome fun.
*Always communicating with me. And dealing with the fact that Im an over communicator.
*Your wonderfully corky personality.
*Your great lips, that I love kissing!!!
*Being my best friend and a great husband.
*Most of all, I love the way you are! Loving, honest, true, sweet, a good listener, and very stubborn.
Happy Birthday!! I love you!





8 comments:
ahhh! very sweet. I forgot today was his real birthday. I need to call him.
Peanut Butter fights! I am sad we don't live close enough to participate. You guys have way too much fun!
JOHN IS OLD :D
Heather I just found your blog! Your family is so cute!! It has been forever since I last saw you!! How have you been?
Marylin Kelley (aka Holler)
Well hello there little lady! See, this is exactly what I was talking about on my last blog post; if my blog were private I wouldn't be able to find my old adorable friends. I'm so glad you found me! It's so fun to see your cute little dimpled smiling face again. It's been forever! I can't believe you have 3 kids (who are all adorable by the way). I'm excited to be back in touch with you.
P.S. I just scrolled through your posts and let me tell you that the blogging addiction just gets worse!!!
Wait for it, wait for it....AAAWWWWWWWWW!!! Look at you getting all sappy and what not! Peanut butter fight?? So that's what goes on over there! Hahaha!
Heather,
I'm so glad you have a blog, too. Your family is so cute. I'm happy to check in on you guys now.
Emily =)
LOVE THE MUSIC!! GLAD YOU FIGURED THAT OUT, SEE, IT WAS EASY RIGHT?
i LOVE THE NEW COLORS AND LAYOUT TOO, YOU ARE REALLY SPREADING THOSE WINGS NOW KIDDO
I LOVE YOU ALL, MOM
Post a Comment