Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A crazy start

Wow, I have been wanting to blog for awhile, but I was discouraged by my lack thereof computer skills.

This year has had a bit of a crazy start. The whole family has been sick then well then sick again.
Work slowed way down for John for a few weeks so he went up to Wyoming with my Dad working in the very cold on the bottom part of the main ski lift for 2 weeks. I need to give my support to all single mothers and mothers that have husbands that work away from home. I don't know how they are able to handle it any longer then 2 weeks, and that was to long for me,
Needless to say I missed my best friend.
When he came home we all turned around and went to Disneyland for 5 wonderful days. We had a blast. Jaden loved Soaring Over California ride in California Adventures, Bradley absolutely loved Pirates of the Caribbean of coarse, and our little Owen was stunned and didnt know what to think, he did however let out a sqweal of excitment every now and then. John and I were just happy to get away together.
Well now back home to reality of work, chores, school, and homework, and getting sick again.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Great pictures Heather I love the one with Owen and captin Hook. I am so jealous I want to go to Disneyland so bad. The boys won't stop talking about it.

maureen said...

what gorgeous pictures!! I wish I had been there with my babies to watch everything happen around them and see their reactions in person!! Thanks Heather and John for taking me on a pictorial version of the trip!!
love you!!
Mom

maureen said...

don't forget to check MOMS blog!!
http://partyfavor07.blogspot.com/