Hi, my name is Heather Davis and I've been a blogger now for 8 days 16hrs. and 27min. I cant stop. Every morning I wake up and wonder if someone I know has posted something new, I need to read it and post a comment. I think that I need help. Is there anyone out there like me or am I the only one with this problem!!!
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




4 comments:
No, you are not the only one. :) I'm hoping that the novalty wears off for my house's and my family's sake. It sure is fun though, huh?
I think we learned about this in pharmacy school, and no there is no help and no cure. You are doomed. Have a nice day.
Welcome Heather! You are loved and suported here.(haha)I will continue feeding your addiction by posting and posting some more!
glad you can admit this addiction!! Its the first in twelve steps .. however, you will never break free..there is always something else to add, something else to say, and we all love reading it, looking at your slide shows [I see you got that going..LOL]
I will check back daily, and hey, I have added stuff to my "recipes and other thoughts" blog, just scroll down, I am as obsessive about this as you are.
I love you girly girl, MOM
Post a Comment