Jaden started to play softball this season and she loves it!! She hit her first game ball at her last game and was able to run to first and was safe after dodging an out. We couldnt be more proud and she couldnt be more proud of herself. This was a much needed hit for her, because she was getting a little frustrated that she would hit great balls when practicing, but couldnt do it at a game.
This is her team "The Aggressors" with their Coaches Danny and Greg. She loves all the girls she plays with and her Coaches. She always leaves each practice and game in high spirits.
After each game the Coaches get the girls together and talk over the game and do a little cheer! Playing softball has really boosted Jaden's confidence. Last year was a little hard on her and I think that this is just what she needed to see for herself that she is an amazing little girl with tons to offer!! Hooray for Jaden!! Doesnt she look so cute in her uniform.
[Watch] Guru on Redbox 2007
6 years ago




15 comments:
I can't believe how much she has grown up since she was a little sunbeam in my primary. She looks so grown up in her uniform.
How fun! I can't wait to start putting my kids in sports.
what a good blogger you are! Jaden looks so cute in her uniform!!
Fun! Lexi played a few years back and really enjoyed it. Which league is she playing with? The field looks familiar.
Marylin- She plays for the Northwest Softball League the field is by Lone Mountian off of Haualapi. (I think thats how you spell it)
How fun! She does look so grown up and cute in her uniform! I love the star socks!
I made it from some paper that I downloaded and a friend helped me set it up! If you go to shabbyprincess.com there are a bunch of free kits you can use! It was tricky for me cause I am not that great with all this but once I figured it out it wasn't too bad. Let me know if you need some help and I can walk you through it :)
Were so proud of her! Jaden's always been a superstar!:) Jordan starts soccer next week. I can't wait.
Hi Heather! It was so fun to "find" you today. Your family is adorable. I always knew you would make a good Davis. :) Take care!
I did them on a program from google called PICASA, it will organize your pics and then you can post them to your blog from that program. It is pretty simple :)
She is way cute! Just like her mom ;)
That is great that the coaches are so positive with the girls and that her confidence is getting a boost. She looks like she is having a great time. I can't believe she is old enough to play softball!
Jaden looks so cute in her uniform. And I LOVE the star socks! That girl's got style!
Bradley has his first game in a week and I can't wait!
I can't believe how big Jaden is! I still remember her as the little 4 year old ino ur class!
The Aggressors! Fierce.
Post a Comment