TIGGER!!
Daddy and Owen ready for take off. Sadly this was Johns last ride to space he arrived back to Earth with an upset stomach.
As strong as our kids may be they could not pull the sword from the stone.
Bradley was bashful, he is in love with all of the Princesses, but when he got within 5 feet he became glued to John or I. Ariel is Jadens fovorite Princess, and the past 2 times we've been to Disneyland she was nowhere to be found so Jaden was so excited to have finally gotten her signature.
Yeah we're in Disneyland!!
Owen playing in the water in California Adventures and loving it!
Bradley at the wheel in Autotopia.
Jaden, Bradley, and Mommy on Grizzly Rapids.
Left to right: Bradley, Me, 2 strangers, and Jaden. And yep we got wet!!!
Our cute kids!this was truely the best ever, great food, great
company, and a lot of FUN!!!!
As you can see Owen loved his food and as a bonus...
Hook cleaned him up for us!!!!
Next stop Sea World!!!!





5 comments:
I'm jealous. It looks like you guys had a good time. I hope John's stomach started feeling better.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! The kids looked so cute! You are so brave to go on the Grizzly Rapids.
I love Owen's face when Capt. Hook was cleaning him up!
I am so excited that you are blogging! Now I can see what you guys are up to. Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how much they've changed in the short time we've been gone! Sounds like you had a fun trip to Disneyland. I'm jealous. We are so close (4hours) to Disney World and haven't been yet. Oh well!
Awww lookit Condor in the water.
Heather,
I found your blog this morning. I was excited to see some Disney pictures. You look like you guys really had a fun time. You deserved it after John being gone for so long! If you want to check out my blog, email me and I will give you the address.
Post a Comment