We had a very busy Easter weekend. Friday John and I went to see Wayne Brady for his birthday present from me. I was kinda scared because after I bought the non-refundable tickets I found out that the name of his show was Wayne Brady Making %@it Up!! And I thought that it was Making It Up! And John and I enjoy watching him on Who's Line is it Anyway. Im happy to say that it was a lot better then I thought it would be, there was language I would have preferred not to hear, but suprisingly not said by him! ( There was another comic performing with him that was the potty mouth.) Overall it was a good show. Oh yea! Wayne Brady has the nicest pair of woman legs I've ever seen!!!
Saturday we had 2 Easter Egg Hunts. The first with our ward and second with our family. Both were a lot of fun, great company, and lots of laughter.
Sunday John, the kids, and I headed to my parents ward to listen to my youngest brother Josh speak in Sacrement. He is going on his mission to Puetro Rico and reports to the MTC Wednesday afternoon. We are all so proud and excited for him. He has worked hard and has gone through many hard times to get to this point. We send him off with lots of love and support.






5 comments:
What a fun, family-filled weekend! It can't get better than that! You have a beautiful family!
I love all the pics! So you must've gotten a new camera?? Looks like Easter was lots of fun!
super cute pictures! I need to post up ours from easter still.
I am so glad to know you have a blog! I will love reading up on your cute family. I find that if you read someone's blog you really have no need to visit on sunday. You already know everything about their week. that ought to help on the reverence issue huh?
wish I had been there to see the kids hunt eggs..I missed that this year.
I was sick however, with my annual affliction. its causing me to not like spring too very much, and of course, Brian had to work, and I would have had to come over in the scout. this is yet another occasion for me to say..I sure wish you lived up the road from me. I feel so left out.
mom
Post a Comment